There are so many wonderful things about summer! The weather is amazing, the daylight lasts longer, and there are so many fun things to do. Many people take a trip or a staycation and some just plan time at home at the pool and grilling out. There are always fun things to buy for summer! There are things for your travels, things for your summer look, and just the fun things to take to the beach or pool!
Summer Essential Guide for 2021
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
1, Glo in the dark beach ball – Fun for The Whole Family: Both children and grownups Enjoy hours of entertainment playing all sorts of fun games at swimming parties in the Pool, Beach, Lake, Park, or Backyard.LED glow ball is ideal for gift-giving, pool parties, beach summer parties. A perfect substitute for Light up balloons, glow sticks. You can buy it here!
2· Summer Reading – To me, summer is not summer without a great reading list! Make sure to stock up all of your favorite books to relax by the beach, take on vacation, or just binge on at home. Two of my favorite summer reading guides can be found at Everyday Reading and at Modern Day Mrs. Darcy. They are both free, all you have to do is give your email and let me tell you these both are worth it. They are beautiful guides.
3. Tesalate Towel XL – Oh my word! This towel is amazing. Once you have one you could never go back to a basic beach towel. It is perfect for the beach, for a picnic, or for a yoga workout towel.
Can you even imagine going to a beach and putting your towel out and when it’s time to clean up the sand not sticking to your towel, not even the wet sand? With Tesalate that is exactly what you get. A huge towel that is perfect for the whole family and sand doesn’t stick to it.
They come in 2 sizes and they have many beautiful designs. It was so hard to pick the one we wanted but we managed and we couldn’t be happier with it. We got the cool and calm one in XL. These towels are super absorbent, super compact, and dry super quick. It also comes with a very nice drawstring bag that holds it. You can buy one here!
4. Mary Kay Sun Care Subtle Tanning Lotion– This gives the skin the moisture it craves while subtly enhancing its natural glow. Lightweight, and non-greasy. This formula glides on evenly and absorbs quickly for color that won’t rub off. You can buy it here!
5. Hat– Summer is the perfect time to wear a fun hat. I love this Women’s Sun Straw Hat Wide Brim UPF 50 Summer Hat Foldable Roll up Floppy Beach Hats for Women –What’s there not to love about this big floppy summer hat? Perfect for the beach or pool. You can buy it here!
7. A Firepit We love our firepit. It is so nice on fall evenings and there are many nights we have just used it to sit around and talk. However, there are other nights we are doing camping-style cooking over it or making s’ mores. You can buy it here!
9. Yard Dice GIANT DICE SIZE: Measuring 3.5in x 3.5in these six giant dice are sure to be a hit at any wedding, party, tailgate, outdoor, backyard, poolside, beach day, or camping trip! Roll to the left, right, or center with kids, families, and adults of all ages. You can buy it here!
10. Mary Kay Unlimited Lip Gloss – I love Mary Kay’s new lipgloss, it is nonsticky, non-tacky, and has a great glide. Right now with these special limited lip glosses In the United States, from April 26 through Aug. 15, 2021, Mary Kay Inc. will donate $1 from each sale of the limited-edition† Mary Kay Unlimited™ Lip Gloss in Confident Pink and Hopeful Lilac shades. Mary Kay is committed to supporting the efforts of The Mary Kay Foundation℠ to invest in breakthrough cancer research for women-related cancers and efforts to end domestic violence against women in the United States. You can buy it here!
Subscribe (free!) to get access to my resource library with all my printables, and freebies!