This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc., Abreva, Emergen-C, Lipton, Robitussin and Theraflu. All opinions are mine alone. #SickDayTips #CollectiveBias
We are at that time of the year again.
Time for cold, cough and flu.
Last winter two of my family members got hit hard with the flu! We were not as prepared as we should have been and had nothing in the house to get us through. This year is different, we are stocking up!
As a busy work at home mom, I don’t have time to be down with a cough, cold or the flu.
I just have way too much to do to let sickness take over and hold me down. So this year I am keeping some things on hand to help me out if the sickie germs hit my home again. I’m so thankful that Kroger is just a mile down the road and they always have exactly what I need.
Some of the things I have on hand are:
- Abreva® Pump Cold Sore and Fever Blister Treatment: Abreva is not for temporary symptom relief, but healing. It delivers the best results when used at the first sign of a cold sore! You use this when you start to feel that tingle on your lip indicating a cold sore could be developing. I love how easy it is to apply
- Lipton Bedtime Bliss Tea: The Lipton Wellness range, made with carefully selected botanicals and blended with essential oils, helps make wellbeing a part of your everyday routine. This herbal infusion that sings you to sleep, like a lullaby in a cup.* Carefully selected botanicals are blended with natural essential oils that make every cup delicious
- Robitussin® Maximum Strength Honey Cough & Chest Congestion DM: With Robitussin Honey, you can finally find relief from that cough! And with the NEW honey flavor, you get the real honey you want, the powerful cough relief you need. Gluten Free. No Artificial Colors. True Source Certified Honey. There is nothing worse than a constant cough. It can make a day go bad really quick. I love that they now have the honey flavor, I have always loved honey and it has always been a part of my routine when I’m sick. It is great we now have Robitussin Honey.
- Emergen-C Immune+® Super Orange: supports your immune system with the key nutrients your body needs, such as Vitamin D and Zinc. Even more, every Emergen-C Immune+® formula is packed with Vitamin C. I love knowing it has all these essential vitamins.*
- Theraflu Power Pods Daytime Severe Cold: Don’t let the cold or flu get in your way. Theraflu Power Pods Daytime Severe Cold fits right in with your routine. Compatible with most single-serve coffee makers, these fast-relieving pods work on even your severe symptoms. Press. Sip. Relief. Theraflu Power Pods Daytime Severe Cold Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to a cold:
- minor aches and pains
- nasal and sinus congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- minor sore throat pain
Theraflu Power Pods Daytime Severe Cold offer powerful relief without a prescription!
Remember, Theraflu Power Pods Daytime Severe Cold and Robitussin® Maximum Strength Honey Cough & Chest Congestion DM should not be used at the same time.
I found all these products at Kroger- Kroger is a destination for all of my needs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, cure or prevent disease
Theraflu-(c) 2019 the GSK group of companies or its licensor. Theraflu is for use in adults 12 years and older.
Use all products only as directed. Read label and follow directions. Abreva, Emergen-C, Robitussin® – Use only as directed. Read label and follow directions.