There are so many wonderful things you can do in the summer! I have put together a summer bucket list you can do together as a family be more intentional together.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
1. Have a pool party
2. Go to a Drive-In Movie
3. Catch lightning Bugs together, then set them free!
4. Take a nap or read a book in the hammock
Other Post You May Love:
14 Grilling Hacks Everyone Should Know
5. Blow Bubbles as a family
6. Go for a family night of putt-putt golf
7. Go see the ocean!
8. Build a sandcastle
10. Start a summer reading list
11. Enjoy your choice of fresh fruit
12. Visit an amusement park and ride all the roller coasters
13. Have great corn on the cob – add some butter and salt, yum!
14. Go fishing
15. Visit a farmer’s market
16. Have a barbecue
10 Awesome Summer Family Nights
15 Pool Games Everyone will love
17. Have a picnic in the park
18. Sit on a porch swing unplugged
19. Go to an outdoor concert
20. Make a homemade ice cream
21. Go to a parade
22. Toss a frisbee
23. Play in the rain
24. Make a summer playlist(I love summer songs)
25. Go to a baseball game
26. Make snow cones(pick your favorite flavor)
27. Get a summer haircut
28. Fly a kite
29. Make a birdfeeder
30. Take a weekend trip or better yet, a summer vacation
31. Go canoeing
32. Go for a bike ride
33. Go camping
34. Visit a national park
35. Make lemonade from scratch
36. Get involved with VBS
37. Have a balloon fight
38. Have frozen grapes on a stick
39. Draw beautiful pictures together with sidewalk chalk
40. Play with the hose
41. FreezeKool-aid in ice trays and have a freezy treat
42. Visit the Zoo
43. Go cloud watching
44. Start a garden (even a small one is awesome)
45. Jump Rope
46. Go birdwatching
47. Visit a farm
48. Join a library summer program
49. Give the dog a big soapy bath outside
50. Have fun, lots of it!
I have a free printable to give you that lists all 50 ways to celebrate summer! To get your printable sign go 50waystocelebratesummer-1 and download it.
[…] Family Summer Bucket List […]