There are so many wonderful things you can do in the summer! I have put together a summer bucket list you can do together as a family be more intentional together.
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
1. Have a pool party
2. Go to a Drive-In Movie
3. Catch lightening Bugs together, then set them free!
4. Take a nap or read a book in the hammock
Other Post You May Love:
5. Blow Bubbles as a family
6. Go for a family night of putt putt golf
7. Go see the ocean!
8. Build a sandcastle
10. Start a summer reading list
11. Enjoy your choice of fresh fruit
12. Visit an amusement park and ride all the roller coasters
13. Have great corn of cob – add some butter and salt, yum!
14. Go fishing
15. Visit a farmers market
16. Have a barbecue
17. Have a picnic in the park
18. Sit on a porch swing unplugged
19. Go to an outdoor concert
20. Make a homemade ice cream
21. Go to a parade
22. Toss a frisbee
23. Play in the rain
24. Make a summer playlist(I love summer songs)
25. Go to a baseball game
26. Make snow cones(pick your favorite flavor)
27. Get a summer haircut
28. Fly a kite
29. Make a birdfeeder
30. Take a weekend trip or better yet, a summer vacation
31. Go canoeing
32. Go for a bike ride
33. Go camping
34. Visit a national park
35. Make lemonade from scratch
36. Get involved with VBS
37. Have a balloon fight
39. Draw beautiful pictures together with sidewalk chalk
40. Play with the hose
41. FreezeKool-aid in ice trays and have a freezy treat
42. Visit the Zoo
43. Go cloud watching
44. Start a garden (even a small one is awesome)
45. Jump Rope
46. Go birdwatching
47. Visit a farm
48. Join a library summer program
49. Give the dog a big soapy bath outside
50. Have fun, lots of it!
I have a free printable to give you that list all 50 ways to celebrate summer! To get your printable sign up below this post.
Get Summer Bucket List
Enjoy your summer with this summer bucket list printable. Simply opt-in below to have the Summer Printable sent straight to your inbox!