Easter is a wonderful time for the family to get together, and a wonderful time to share a wonderful meal together. As a Christian Easter has deep meaning for my family but even if you don’t share the same faith Easter is a great time of fellowshipping together and enjoying one another.
Usually, the main dish is ham or a special kind of meat but there can be quite a variety with all those side dishes. I have found some great ones on the web! Hope you get some great Easter dinner side dishes ideas!
1. Bacon Parmesan Green Beans
Found at six sisters stuff
Bacon, Parmesan, and Green Beans all together! That has to be the perfect combination.
Related Posts: 15 Delicious Crock Pot Recipes for this Fall
2. Easy Cheesy Broccoli Casserole Found at Yellow Bliss Road
I don’t know about you but I love a good broccoli casserole and this one looks divine! I love these make-ahead Easter dishes because you make them ahead of time at home and then heat up when you get to your destination or when your guest arrive.
3. Green Bean Casserole from Scratch Found at Sallys Baking Addiction
Green Bean Casserole from scratch! This is one of my husband and I’s favorite dishes.
4. Creamy Macaroni & Cheese Casserole Found at Spend with Pennies
If you are having a lot of kids at your get together you have to have a mac n cheese dish! Not that adults won’t enjoy this creamy recipe themselves, it looks delish. This would make another great make-ahead Easter side dish.
5. Creamy Garlic Mushrooms Found at Cakes Cottage
Do you love mushrooms? These are creamy and would make the perfect side dish.
Related Posts: Best of the Best Appetizers
6. Crock Pot Corn on the Cob Found at Spicy Southern Kitchen
I have never had corn on the cob for Easter but I love the idea of it. I love corn the cob and these look so good!
7. Oven Roasted Garlic, Parmesan & Lemon Asparagus
Found at HouseofNashEats.com
I love getting great veggies in my holiday meals and here is a great recipe for Asparagus.
8. Secret Ingredient Honey Garlic Roasted Carrots Found at Carls Bad Cravings
My husband fell in love with this recipe. Carrots that are honey roasted, yum!
9. Ultra Creamy & Cheesy Mash Potato Casserole Found at the House of Yum
Well, you have to have a potato recipe for your holiday dinner. It just wouldn’t be a dinner without one right?
10. Broccoli Rice Casserole
Found at The Kitchen is my Playground
Broccoli casserole is one of my favorite sides at a pot luck or picnic. This recipe you add rice and would be the perfect side for Easter dinner.
11. Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower Found at Belly Full
It’s great to have good veggies at your Easter dinner and a little healthy too! We know all they typical carbs can be so so heavy!
12. No Boil Slow Cooker Mash Potatoes Found at Spend with Pennies
Another great potato recipe! And you don’t have to boil so that is a double win!
13. Spinach Parmesan Rice Bake
Found at The Girl Who Ate Everything
Spinach is one of my favorite veggies and this looks so good! This is on my must-try list.
14. The Best Buttery Parsley Potatoes
Found at FoodieCrush
Red potatoes are one of my very favorite potatoes and this recipe looks to die for. Buttery and soft and delicious.