SHOPPING FOR GIFTS FOR A FAMILY CAN BE SO MUCH FUN!
But also a little… stressful.
If you’re like me, you really want to get the perfect gift for a family – something that will be appreciated, used and loved. You know, something that your money will be well spent on. You hate the idea that the one you get the gift for just wished you would have bought a gift card or gave cash.
Every family is different and have different interests. You have athletic families, ones who love to travel, video game lovers and so many more. This can make it quite difficult to fine the perfect gift, however it can also be easier if you find the perfect gift the family will love because it saves you time and money.
Also giving a family a gift can be rewarding, knowing how much they are going to enjoy it together.
Here are 10 Christmas Ideas for the Family!!
1. Movie Passes – To go to a movie nowadays it is expensive! If you have two or three children it can almost be impossible for many! You can bless a family by giving movie passes for a fun family night out!
2. Zoo/Museum Passes – Grandparents have often bought us passes for special places and we have loved it! You can often get great deals buying family passes and this can bless a family all year long, especially during those long winter months!!
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
3. Tablet/E-Reader – We love our Kindle! We use them for school and work and everything in between! Amazon has some amazing deals during the holidays for the different kindles! For ones with larger budgets, mini iPads and an iPad are wonderful too!
4. Amazon Prime/Netflix – These subscriptions can be wonderful too for the family! If a family has a way to watch movies, get free shipping and even get some free books! You can buy a subscription > here
You can order Netflix streaming for less than 9.00 a month. We love our Netflix and it has many educational programs as well as entertainment.
5. TableTopics Family – Dinnertime is about to get interesting with this deck of unique questions. These engaging questions inspire the best kinds of conversation – whether over cocktails or at a dinner party. Every host wants their guests to enjoy themselves, and TableTopics conversation starters help make entertaining stress-free. Good food, good friends and great conversation. What could be better? No rules – just great conversation. Have fun and discover something new about your family, friends and even yourself!
6. Meal Out/Gift Cards – Many families can’t afford to eat out and blessing a family for a gift card to eat out can really bless them!
You can also buy Treasury books, where you get one big book and it includes many stories in it. Here are a few of our family’s favorites!
8. Board Games – A board game can be a great gift for the family! This provides a fun family night and a way for the family to entertain company! Games create such wonderful memories and can also be educational! I have a list of our top 10 preschool board games!
9. Tickets to an Event or Concert –Tickets to a play or community event can be a wonderful gift! This gives the family a night out together they will always remember!
10. Gift Baskets – You can make a gift basket for anything. A family night basket would be so much fun! It could include popcorn, hot chocolate, a DVD and more! You can make baskets for anything! You can even buy them pre-made if you want!
HAVE SUGGESTIONS FOR THE BEST GIFTS FOR A FAMILY?
What were your favorite gifts you received as a family? Things you just couldn’t do without? Or what are you HOPING to receive?
*Affiliate links are included!